Skip to Content

Alligator Ck

UNPATROLLED BEACH
Beach Number:
waK0049
Includes Beaches:
carnot bay cape baskerville red bluff low sandy point camp inlet south head sandy pt ledge pt tooker pt
State/Region:
WA Dampier Peninsula
Post Code:
6725
Length:
0.15km
General Beach Hazard Rating:
2/10 (Least hazardous)

Nearby Beaches:
tooker pt  (1.3km) ledge pt  (2.2km) henty well  (2.9km) mangrove pt (s 1)  (3.5km) sandy pt  (3.6km)

Beach

Beach K 49 is located on the southern side of Alligator Creek, 1.5 km south of Tooker Point. It consists of a 150 m long sandy break in the mangrove-lined shore. It is bordered by mangrove-covered rock flats and fronted by 500 m wide mud flats and tidal channels.

Location

Information Symbols

    Regulation Symbols

      Shark Alert Number

      For shark sightings call Water Police on 9442 8600

      Supported by

      SLSA provides this information as a guide only. Surf conditions are variable and therefore this information should not be relied upon as a substitute for observation of local conditions and an understanding of your abilities in the surf. SLSA reminds you to always swim between the red and yellow flags and never swim at unpatrolled beaches. SLSA takes all care and responsibility for any translation but it cannot guarantee that all translations will be accurate.

      Last updated: 28/08/2013 12:05:22

       

      PATROL INFORMATION

      There is no beach service this week.

      Hazards

        Service Providers

          SLSA provides this information as a guide only. Surf conditions are variable and therefore this information should not be relied upon as a substitute for observation of local conditions and an understanding of your abilities in the surf. SLSA reminds you to always swim between the red and yellow flags and never swim at unpatrolled beaches. SLSA takes all care and responsibility for any translation but it cannot guarantee that all translations will be accurate.

          WEATHER

          Wed, 04 May 07:00 am

          LOMBADINA AIRST (40 km)


          Possible afternoon storm.
          29.30 °C
          NNW/2 km/h
          Wind

          Weather information
          WedThuFriSatSunMon
          34° 23° 32° 23° 32° 22° 32° 21° 32° 22° 31° 20°

          WATER

          31

          Issued at Tue, 03 May 12:01

          SWELL FORECAST

          Wednesday
          Thursday
          Friday
          Saturday
          • AM
          • PM
          • AM
          • PM
          • AM
          • PM
          • AM
          • PM
          • SSE
            8 km/h
            0.5m
          • SW
            8 km/h
            0.5m
          • ENE
            4 km/h
            0.5m
          • SE
            8 km/h
            0.6m
          • ENE
            10 km/h
            0.7m
          • SW
            14 km/h
            0.8m
          • NW
            11 km/h
            0.7m
          • WSW
            10 km/h
            0.6m

          Dampier Peninsula issued at Tue, 03 May 20:20

          more
          Today's Swell Description
          Wind:
          Southeast to southwesterly 10 to 15 knots tending northeast to southeasterly early in the morning then becoming variable below 10 knots during the afternoon.
          Swell:
          Westerly below 1 metre.
          Seas:
          Below 1 metre.
          Weather:
          Partly cloudy. 70% chance of showers north of Broome, 30% chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm.

          UV INDEX

          9



          more

          TODAY'S TIDE

          • low
            02:24
            0.73m
          • high
            08:45
            1.80m
          • low
            15:07
            0.66m
          • high
            21:10
            1.85m

          more

          Cape Baskerville issued at Wed, 04 May 10:00

          WARNINGS

          TODAY'S RADAR

          There are currently no events for this beach.
          Create Event

          What's On

          Create Event
          Back to top